Friday, February 01, 2008

They got me! (don't worry no spoilers)

I can't help it. I watch "Lost" . And they didn't answer questions that have been plaguing my mind for months and months. They just keep giving me new ones to think about. I realize this is a tv show, but the fact that they are dragging this out for 3 more seasons at the rate of 8 episodes this season (8 will be missing this season because of the stupid writer's strike), then supposedly will "end" in two more seasons at 16 episodes a piece.

I don't think I have hope for the show. Especially since I've seen "Cloverfield". You know the movie that the "Lost" people made. At first I thought maybe they were trying to get other story lines out of their system... But the movie didn't have an ending. Which scares me. IF there is no end or final "wrapping it all up" kind of ending then I may very well travel to LA and kill the creators of the show.

I wasn't totally impressed by the first show of season four. I won't go into it, because I know some people who read this may not have seen it. I'll just say this----it's never going to end. EVER!

Ok, we'll, I'm sure I'll have something to say about it next week, so for that I bid you all adieu. Have a wonderful Friday! Mine will be full of cold rain. Ugh. If only it had been snow, I'd still be in bed. All cozy and warm.......

No comments: