Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Italia here we come!

We've been talking about forever, and thinking about it for months and months. And finally, we bought the tickets yesterday!! We are actually going to Italy! I'm so excited! I haven't been out of the country since I moved back from Egypt-- that's right, not even Canada. Although I did find myself in places I never thought I'd go-- Kansas City, Missouri and Lawrence, Kansas. So on to some amazing other places.

We have a 10 say trip that will fly us into Venice. Then we'll head to Florence for the rest of the time. My only wish is that we could stop over in Frankfurt so we could do a few days in Bonn, Germany... but that's not going to happen this time.

I'm so excited, especially for that to come at the end of my day yesterday. I have something to mark on my calendar and prepare for. I suppose it is time for me to take up learning a little bit of Italian. I don't know anything! Except...

Ciao!

No comments: