Saturday, January 01, 2011

Hello! 2011

Another decade has come and gone. I hadn't even thought about that until just now. 10 years ago I started out the beginning of this decade in New Mexico! In between I've been quite lucky to have some amazing travels and meet some pretty amazing people along the way.

I haven't been much of a blogger this year, I have to say. I think i was just too busy to even consider telling much of a story. This year was full of some amazing highs, though. Oh, I don't know, like getting married. I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring us. I hope that I can spend more of this coming year focusing on a variety of things. I aim to gain some balance, and live more day to day instead of dredging up the past, or getting to ahead of myself. It is more useful to focus on the day to day things, what's going on now.

Do I make resolutions? No, not really. They'd always end up being broken. The only thing that I can resolve to do is try to learn something new everyday. Try to make the most of my day, and live my life how I want to live it.

So I know, not too much wisdom going on. I just wish everyone out there to have a wonderful, healthy, happy, and peaceful NEW YEAR-- and NEW DECADE!!!

No comments: