Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Thursday already

I'm actually kind of ready for the week to end.  Friday is grade day, and then ONE, count them, ONE MORE WEEK until the beach. And I think it's finally hit me.  I'm ready for a break.  We haven't had a holiday or anything since the one day in February.  It's about that time.  Now I just have to hope for some warmer temps, and maybe I'll dip my foot into the cold Atlantic waters.

Anyway, life roles along.  Teaching is going well, but we've had a few crazy weeks with some students.  I don't know why?  I know enough not to take it personally, I just wish that I could spend more time working with them on work, instead of using my patience to teach them a more positive way to communicate... --Just Breathe--

1 comment:

Jona said...

Woohoo!!! You definitely need a break. God forbid you should try to think outside of the box. Go USA. :) Anyway, like you said...obstacles...which can be overcome. Keep on chugging, Kofta!