Saturday, November 03, 2012

Photo craziness

Ok, so I've been introduced to Instagram.  It's only taken me years to get on board, but I love it.  It's a great way to bring a little something into pictures you take.  I love it.  So i've been trying it out with my phone.  I have an Iphone, and I don't really do anything with it.  For me, it actually is too much phone.  But since a friend of mine introduced me to free photo processing, I'm so excited to try it out.  So here are a few randoms.....
Walking around the neighborhood on a brisk fall day.

Some leftover roses.  A reminder of warmer weather.

Capturing the power outage that Super storm Sandy gave us, so lucky it was just 8 hours long.

Some fall foliage.

Lhotse face.

Little squirrel trying to keep warm.  Yep I see you way up there!

Walking through old town, a wintery window.  What is the dog looking at, you may ask?? See next picture.

A tutu made for grown ups and a tweed cardigan and fur... no thanks.

1 comment:

Jona said...

I LOVE the fall foliage photo. It is gorgeous. If it were mine, I'd frame it.

Miss you.