Saturday, January 17, 2009

01/20/09

It's finally just around the corner. And I'm deciding on a haircut. I'm not sure I'll be able to do it on the actual day, so maybe within the next week.... I'm kind of anxious. I've grown to like my long hair.

But-- it's only hair. And I'm going to donate it. Although donating hair, doesn't actually mean they'll use it. Hopefully my cut hair will be long enough to donate and be used.

It also would be nice to have a "style" of some sort. I would save lots of money on hair conditioner and shampoo... and save time. The thing with my long hair is that it's thick and wavy . Which means it takes work and care to keep healthy.

So if you have an idea out there, I'll take it. I'm looking into some kind "bob" haircut. We'll see what happens! If it doesn't work, I'll just grow it out again!

No comments: