Monday, March 02, 2009

Snowy day

Wow, I was so excited to wake up to a winter wonderland this morning. It was crisp clean and just really beautiful. No school today either, which was really nice. Although, we'll be making it up. But nothing beats waking up a little later, feeling a little cozy, and spending that extra time with your main-squeeze.

J and I woke up to a winter morning, actually had some breakfast together, and did a few things around the house. I know, not exactly too romantic, but when you finally find extra time to put up a toilet paper holder, or mop the floor, or cook a nice minestrone soup... it's really nice.

Here are a few pics.. Including Lhotse...


The snow today-- about 4-5 inches. Just beautiful with the sunshine. But really chilly.


Lhotse sniffing around on the deck. It was a love-hate relationship for her.

Oh no! The buds on the trees, I hope they thaw out.



Last night, I tried really hard to capture the snow falling, it was just beautiful, and really peaceful. Who knows, might I be inspired for my artwork??

2 comments:

Michelle Brunner said...

Lucky lucky! I want a snow day! We haven't had any snow in Ohio for awhile...at least not during the week!

Jona said...

And we haven't had any snow in Manila ever! :) And we never will . . . :( I love the top photo of the deck. Glad you enjoyed such a peaceful and beautiful day at home. I am slightly jealous of the coziness factor.