Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Spring Break!

My first few tulips started to arrive! I love them! They're my favorite. If it warms up a bit, I might have to take some time to sit out there tomorrow to draw them. It's just a little too darn cold!! It doesn't feel like spring! Where's the spring like weather???


Another pic of the tulips. It's so satisfying, especially since I thought the bulbs were eaten by the squirrels...

Today me and a couple of friends made it down to DC to go to the National Gallery. We just walked around the Impressionist rooms and saw a photography exhibit...



R and E checking out a Monet. I like this one too.
Hope every one's having a great week!! Spring Break is just moving too fast! I wish it would slow down just a tad.



1 comment:

Michelle Brunner said...

Love the tulips! Our tulips are covered in snow now...so depressing. It is our spring break also and I feel that it is going by so fast...hate that! Oh well...only 8 more weeks of school after that.