Monday, July 27, 2009

long time no post!

I know it's been forever, but it's summer! And I have some HUGE news!

I'm engaged!

Yes, J and I are going to the leap! So excited, and couldn't be happier. It happened on our trip in Italy. We got back this past weekend, and I have tons of pictures to post. I took way too many and I'm still going through them all.

I also got a new job. I am going to be teaching in 2 elementary schools this year. Not the best possible situation, and I'm going to have to dig out a lot of my old lesson planning out. It's been a while, and I'm a little nervous about the little guys. I also feel a little guilty about leaving my current job, but it was time.

I'm looking forward to biking to work (hopefully) and being able to plan things for the long term.

So--- LOTS going on. Busy busy busy... But that's ok, I like it that way.

I will post pictures soon!! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

1 comment:

Michelle Brunner said...

Congrats! Good luck planning for your new job...i know how that goes..ughh..I bet you will do awesome though!