Friday, July 03, 2009

Off to....

NYC!

I can't believe it. I wasn't planning on a pre-trip before the big trip, but I got accepted to the Lincoln Center Institute. It's a set of art workshops for 5 days. I haven't been to NYC in years, and I've only been once. I'm a little nervous about it, but I think it will be fun. There are 6 of us going from our school district. The only think I gotta say about it, is that we're totally unprepared. After getting all the info about the workshop, I don't think I'll be ready to participate. We were supposed to read a book and some articles before we left, and none of us have those. I even tried to order the book on line, but it's too late! Oh well, we'll wing it. But I have a feeling that this is going to be more than we all anticipated.

We even are going to have to have to write a paper, comment on line, and keep a journal.. WOW.

But I'm still looking forward to it. NYC will be fun and exciting. I'm even looking forward to the train ride.

And then it's a few days home, a few loads of laundry, and some major re-packing and we're off to Italia!!! Yippee!

This summer is really turning out to be busy and exciting.

No comments: