Friday, January 25, 2008

YES!

I went to a workshop on Wednesday, and today I got an e-mail from the director of the programs and they want to work with me to build my program at school! That's awesome! The National Gallery of Art!!! I'm so happy.

I have work to do this weekend though. I think she wants to donate materials, but also maybe some people to come in and talk to students, and maybe some presentations. I think it's a good idea, but I just have to think of things that would be relevant to them.....narrative art, storytelling, social commentary in art, graffiti, propaganda etc....

I've been going to these programs when I first moved here, and I guess regular attendance really helped me. They recognize me now, and want to give me a hand! I'll take it!

It's Friday!! TIME FOR CELEBRATION!

I've been wracking my brain to figure out things to do, and maybe things are falling into my lap a bit..... What's next?

1 comment:

Jona said...

Hey - that's awesome! Good for you!