Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yes it's true

I got married yesterday, and the blizzard of 2009 started the same night! Nice day for a white wedding. Pictures to follow soon. My parents have the pictures of the nuptials, and I have pics of the blizzard.

Maybe I'll get an early Christmas present and not have to go to school on Monday and Tuesday!! I seriously doubt that the DC metro can handle all of this snow!! We'll see if we can all dig out by Monday-- I seriously doubt it, since the holidays are on every one's mind. Too bad we only have 3 snow days built in to our school calendar. It's only December, and this part of the world is known for getting hammered in March!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Oh, by the way, I hope that if you were someone who was traveling back to the US this past weekend that you had safe travels!!

No comments: