Sunday, July 24, 2011

FUNDED!!

Let's all do the dance of JOY!! Creative Connection, the art and yoga program I'm getting off the ground is funded for yoga mats, blocks, straps, and a few art supplies.  This is just what I needed to keep the momentum going.  It has been a busy summer. I've been completely immersed in the planning of this program and I'm so happy we'll have some awesome supplies to see it through!!  What a great relief.

So now I have a grant under my belt, I'm actually going try and fund myself.  It would be nice to get paid for all this planning and implementing, wouldn't it?  Well, that's step 2 and definitely high on the priority list.

But for now a big hug, thanks, and tons of gratitude to all the people who funded this pilot program.  I hope to make it grow and spread!!!

Om - Shanti - Namaste
Everything - Peace - I honor the divine spark that is within you, which is also within me

No comments: