Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ready to go!

Wow, I got a lot done today.  I guess that's what happens when the dog and husband are away.  I finished my proposal for The Creative Connection Art/Yoga Program and the Curriculum guide.  I also wrote some evaluation and assessments (hate those things).

All I have to do is wait for the approval from the D-home and I'm ready to go.  Please please please cross your fingers that I get approval soon.  I've not worked so hard for something like this since graduate school.  I really feel that there is a shift that's about to take place.  It might take a few years to see the final pieces come together, but I'm on my way.

Namaste!!!

1 comment:

Jona said...

I love your happiness Kate - yay for you to be funded, yay for you to write the grant and I hope YOU get funded too and yay for you to enjoy your last bit of break doing the things you love!!! xxooxxoo