Sunday, September 23, 2012

This no sleep thing...

What the heck, it's Saturday night-- actually Sunday morning.  After 2 am.  I'm not even coming home from anywhere exciting.  In fact, I've been home all evening, and even tried to go to sleep early because I was so tired.  But yet, here I am wide awake, tired, and can't sleep.

I guess I have to much on my mind.  ARGH!  Darn chitta vritti.  Too much on my mind.  I was just lying there thinking and thinking away.  Then telling myself to stop thinking, and then reminding myself to just focus on the breath (just like a good yogi).

But to no avail, and here I write.

It's busy week after week, and I guess when the mind is over loaded, it just has a tough time slowing down.  It's also the first day of fall.  Shifting seasons can sometimes have an effect on people.  I love fall, maybe I'm just too darned excited for the changing leaves, the spiced apple cider, and pumpkin pie!  I dunno.

But this no sleep thing.  It's a but much for me.  I was doing so well.

No comments: