Monday, November 27, 2006

First day down....

.........And many months more to go. But I did it. I got in my car at 4:45 and drove myself to work in under 2 hours. I got there way too early, and I'm taking 15 more minutes of sleep tonight. So that's nice. I'm even going to shave some time off my breakfast by preapring half of it tonight. Coffee included, of course.

Ok. Update on the Business. My friend, Amy, who's also going to be my business partner, has a telephone meeting with the people we're going to do business with (hopefully), and then my turn will be later in the week. So that's exciting. I think it's really going to happen. It's going to be a lot of work, but I swear we can do it.

Did I also mention the CIA called me the other day? .... and by that I mean, the Culinary Institute of America. I'd love to still do that someday, but it's on the back burner for now. Which is fine. I can cook, I can bake. It would be great to spend more time doing that now, which I am, since I'm living at home. So that will do for now.

Thinking about stretching myself really thin and trying to work for a baker here in Gettysburg. I mean, I don't have much of a life right now, and I might as well stay busy, and try to earn a few more dollars to add to the pot, and learn something I'm interested in. We'll see. I have to find a balance. It's going to take a few weeks, and then I'll see what I need to do.

School...is well, school. Not too many students right now, and the ones that are there, are so funny. The girls unit! The stuff they were talking today was hilarious. I had never heard so many uses of the term "snap" in my life... And yes Cory... they were correct uses of the term "snap"... Oh snap!

Alright.. nighty night.

No comments: