Thursday, November 30, 2006

SUCCESS

It pays to be direct. That's right, I got my deposit back, not because my room was left in better condition than I found it, but because I sent a certified letter to the landlady. I think it worked. I am out of that place for good and all I have to do is go cash that check.... So that makes me happy to no end. I finally got one thing out of the way.

Now on to driving. It's kind of weird always traveling under the cover of darkness. It makes me feel a little like a member of the Von Trap family. It's not ideal at all, and to tell you the truth I'm so tired, I'm a little drunk on no sleep. It's been rough.

School, is no exception. What do you do when you feel like someone is pushing you to the brink of cracking? And you know that's what they're waiting for? I don't know. I guess that makes me not want to crack even more. So I won't. My only choice in this matter is to not be around anyone. So I guess I'll will be a wallflower for as long as I can stand it. I know I didn't really explain anything there, but it's complicated and actually almost all of it seems unimportant now. And I think now that now that I'm realizing how crazy everyone is at work, it really has nothing to do with me, it's time to just let it all go. I LOVE teaching my classes. SERIOUSLY! You can't beat 8 in a class. 8 students in a class. Can you imagine?? And as long as that is still going ok, then that's good, because that's what I'm there for.

More good things:

The weekend is coming up.
I can sleep more and won't have to drive.
I got all my stuff now in one place.
Next week is only a 4 day week for me. Originally it was moving day, but now I'm just going to take it as a personal day....
3 more weeks until Christmas break.
AND AND AND.............wait for it.............

THANK YOU JONA FOR THE CARD!! I got it today when I got home. It really made my day!


Ok, peace out, man... I need sleep

No comments: