Sunday, December 17, 2006

Interesting View

I drive 15 to 270 to 495 frequently... many times a week infact. During those drives, I had never seen what I saw last night coming back from my best friend's house. There's this huge cemetary on the side 15, and last night they had candles at every gravesite. It was an amazing picture. I kind of wished I had my camera. I could see all the flickers of the candles through the trees. There must have been hundreds of them. I decided not to go in and tour, although I saw many cars pulling in and out. Instead I just slowed my car down, and took in the sight for a brief moment. Life comes too fast for most of us to take notice. To turn something such as a cemetary into a beautiful memorium during the winter season is a great offering to those who have passed on.

No comments: