Sunday, December 10, 2006

Catch up

Well, it's been a while since I've posted. There's been a lot going on that I needed to take care of. Some of it has been taken care of, but most of it won't be taken care of until the end of the school year. It's a struggle everyday to get to work. And then it's a struggle to not be in the middle of everyone else's drama when I get to work. Mainly, I try to stay out of the way, and I try to maintain what my job really is... to work with the students. It's the only part of my work day that I like. Which I'm thankfrul for.

This Friday was enjoyable too, I had it off. What was originally a moving day, became a day that I ran errands. But they were fun errands. And I was happy to have the entire day off. Not worrying about whether or not things would be waiting for me at work. Which I'm sure they will be.

Thursday I had to drive all the way down to Fredricksburg to hear a document being read to me. It had nothing to do with me at all. It was a complete waste of time, and all of our students missed a day of education because of it. It wasn't my decision to do it. So I guess that's not my problem.

Anyway, another weekend has come and gone, and there are two weeks left until my good-sized break (but not as good-sized as it was when I was in Egypt). Can't wait for it!

I'm out of practice for writing about things.......so, that's it for now.

No comments: