Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This area has more radio stations than anywhere else I've ever lived. They're all completely horrible. I hate them all. And what makes it worse, is that I can't even use my handy-dandy Ipod device to listen to the music I want to. You know, the one that finds a frequency so you can enjoy some music you actually want to hear? Well, it doesn't work. So I guess I'll just have to break down and buy the Ipod accessory that plugs into what used to be the lighter. I'll live, it will be ok, but this area recently got rid of it's only classical station to have another 7o's/80's/whatever station... their tagline even says,"It's like listenting to a bunch of mixed up Ipods." Not my Ipod. I listened to this station on my way home...not the whole way, and they played Heart, Roxette, and umm.... oh, I remember Blondie (I can actually deal with them). But this area needs a good station. I don't know why we don't have one. 99.1 used to be the "alternative" station in the 90's, and then it went more towards really bad rock, and now it's Spanish music! Who knew? Clear Channel has taken all our airwaves over, and we're left with nothing. But I guess that's why we have the Ipod. Thank god.

No comments: