Monday, January 29, 2007

February First

It marks the day I WILL actually move into an apartment again. A lot of you may recall my decision to not go with the last apartment... Well, times change, and I got really sick of commuting. And I mean it. I really got sick. So I'm moving to the other end of Alexandria, closer to Old Town, closer to the Mount Vernon Bike path, the waterfront, all that. I'm actually pretty happy about it at the moment. It's an extremely small apartment. But, it'll work. I'll be there for a while, so no more complaining about moving, or driving.

I think it's a good choice for now. Quality of life will sky-rocket! I'll have my stuff that I haven't seen in a few years. It will be my own stuff everywhere I look.

I'll write more later. Just too tired at the moment. Gotta get ready for tomorrow.

No comments: