Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Don't believe the hype!

Just as my students are working on propaganda for their current project, many articles have surfaced everywhere showing that we're having a possible world crisis!!!!!!!!! CHOCOLATE SHORTAGE! What? This isn't the first I've heard of it. And maybe it's for real. I mean the earth's climate is constantly changing. And cocoa pods are grown in the tropics. Just like coffee... uh-oh... coffee is next. Anyway, maybe people are acquiring a taste for all things dark chocolate. But who cares? I eat chocolate everyday, and you know why? 'Cause I can.

So who cares if people are jumping on the bandwagon, and buying out chocolate everywhere. It gives me more of a reason to become a pastry chef. Then I can always have chocolate around. Yes folks were coming to an age where delights, pleasantries, and non-essentials will be sold to the highest bidder......

Wow, just like TV.

So eat up, enjoy chocolate, because it's only a matter of time... then comes coffee. Brace yourself, that might create a real stir...ohhh bad pun.

No comments: