Tuesday, March 13, 2007

WOW!

If you're not outside right now, you better get there! It beautiful over here! I just got back from a run. It was my first run out in my new area. I decided to go on the Mount Vernon Trail today. It was really nice to be outside. There were other runners, walkers, bike riders. It felt so good to have a bit of relief. I'm hoping it will elevate my mood for tomorrow.

This morning was hilarious. I made 2 wrong turns on my way to work today. I believe that my mind is trying to tell me something. Who ever heard of taking wrong turns to a place you go everyday? Well, Obviously I wasn't paying attention, but man, I just didn't want to go today.

It's been really hard still. 3 1/2 more weeks until spring break. No plans at the moment, but I don't really care, I just want the weather to be nice. I think it's also supposed to be one of the weeks for the Cherry Blossoms, so hopefully they'll be in bloom, and I can go downtown without the crowds. I can't wait for a week off. It'll be AWESOME!

No comments: