Sunday, March 25, 2007

Just about there...


Not that there is much space to do things with, but here's how it's going so far. It's small, but it's mine for the moment. Things don't match, and well, that's just the way it is. Above is the living room area. The "Turkey" wall above the couch.




The living room area. Above the TV is the "Jordan" wall. Yes, I put that little bench in front of the radiator together. And it's entirely full of scarves!! The wood floors are so nice. I love them. Down the tiny hallway is the tiny bathroom, but enormous closet. That's where I hide EVERYTHING!


Here is the dining area. Not much going on there, I have a really nice table, but the chairs don't go. The book shelf is built in, but not very wide. So I don't have many books on it at the moment. And I need a plant of some sort.



The bedroom space. Not much on the walls, I have to get some things framed, so I'm not sure what's going to go on the wall yet.



The kitchen, small. But for once I have a kitchen that is fully functional!!!! YES! Just what I've always wanted.

No comments: