Thursday, December 20, 2007

One more day!

One more day of school and it's off for just over a week. Now, a week may sound a lot to some people, however, I am going to complain a bit. I'm tired, I need a break, we've had such a revolving door at work it's making my head spin. It's not that I don't like my job. I love it! In fact last year at this time I was so frustrated that I liked what I did, but couldn't bare the commute or the horrible administrator that took the joy out of everything. What a difference a year makes in all ways! So, not that I'm doing too much over break. I just plan on relaxing and reading, going to movies, visiting friends and family, and did I mention relaxing?

And... it's the cookie bake off. I'm really trying to get into the swing of things. Since I'll be going all over the place for the holidays, the least I can do is bring some tasty treats.

Argh, the only wrench in this whole relaxing plan is the pain in my arm. Some may remember that I attempted to play some softball over in Cairo... Well, I literally threw my arm out. And I'm paying for it now. Every time I move my arm to reach something, or brush my hair, or turn on my side when I'm trying to sleep, I hear creaking and cracking sounds... Like bone on bone. So lucky me, after the holidays I'll have to go have it looked at (again). It hasn't sounded this bad or felt this bad ever. And it's lasted for over 2 weeks. Ugh... It really feels agitated when I paint. I think I need to officially become ambidextrous. I only say it that way because I really did write with both hands long long ago... I know, just another factoid to show how strange I am.

Anyway, Happy Holidays to all!!

No comments: