Sunday, March 02, 2008

I must have a lot to add today

My student and his parents

Well, I'm behind in my blog. So it's time to catch up. Here are some pics from TODAY! My student recieved a scholarship award. It was great. He's really a quiet kid, and wasn't used to all this attention. And frankly, we did take way too many pictures. But for him it was a chance to see how important it all is. It's good that he has these chances to celebrate. To feel what it's like to be deserving of an award. Iwas so happy for him.


Me, My student, and some staff I work with.

"D" didn't have any work showing at this show. But next year he will. It was basically an opportunity for him to accept the scholarship. I hope he continues on with this. He's an awesome student, and he CAN draw (although he tells you he can't). He gets to work with a former cartoonist from Marvel or DC comics.... I'm so excited for him, and I know he is too! God, I love his sweatshirt!

No comments: