Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sweet!

Do the weeks just tend to go by faster each year or what? I'm about 2 weeks away from spring break, and it's March! We even had an extra day in February yesterday, so what the heck?

Well, I'm just busy I tell you. Every time I turn around it seems like something is going on. I am busy working away and meeting community people about attempting to get some sort of community arts center. Or something. I don't know what it would be yet. But if this community is supposed to be so strong in the arts, how come we really don't have much to show for it?? Also working on a grant to put together an anthology. It's hard putting every idea you have in writing, but that is what you need to do to get the cash-money... So it's like having another job, that I don't get paid for.

And good for me, I'm back at the gym. Soon I'll be running outside again when it's a bit warmer, but this is good. I get to go use mini-gym. So it's free and usually empty. So it's like my own gym!

Nothing too new happening. One of my students is getting an award this week. He'll be getting a scholarship to take a class with the Art League. He's super excited. I'm excited for him. He gets to take a cartoon class with a former DC Comics artist! Now, that's sweet!

And..got to watch Benny and Joon. Love that movie!

No comments: