Thursday, May 14, 2009

All I can say..........

........is that "Lost" better have an actual ending. If it doesn't I'm going to be really mad at the writers next year.

That's right loyal fans, one more season to go. As if they couldn't drag it out any longer. I will not give anything way... this season was crazy though... WOW.... Tons of different things going on, and working up to this season, they surely led us to believe certain things... But that's what I love about the show. If you watch, you will be rewarded. If you don't, well, then you're not getting the whole picture. You have to remember stuff from seasons' past, and you have to try and guess where they could possibly go with the story line.

I really just like how it's playing out. Certainly you can enjoy it on just an action/survival level, but there's also lots of underlying stories, beliefs and philosophies going on...

One of my favorite shows ever. One more season to go.

No comments: