Thursday, May 21, 2009

Really? That much longer?

Oh my, still 4 more Mondays to go. I hope I can make it. It seems like all my teacher friends are getting finished up already. But our last day with the students is June 24th. I think it will help to map out the final month of my classes, and I can just keep pushing through. I don't want to do anymore huge projects. Maybe if I keep it to small things, the time will just fly. It's hard, because my kids are always coming and going. It's hard to know where they're skill level is at, and most of the kids who come in at this point are done with school. So the effort will be close to nil.

Oh well, the weekend is shaping up to be wonderful. I've gotta get my little art corner set up on our enclosed porch and make sure I use it at some point over the long weekend. J and I also plan to get out and about, do some hiking at a near by park. I hope so, if the weather is anything like today (which it's predicted to be just so) it'll be wonderful. I love being outside! Maybe a picnic?

Happy Friday to everyone out there tomorrow!! Enjoy!!!

No comments: