Monday, June 08, 2009

Concert Time!

Yay, I'm so glad this day has come. Finally I get to see the Decemberists and Andrew Bird. I can hardly stand it, I hope this day goes really fast. I have to leave work on time today, get home to take care of the dog, and then head out to pick up J at work. Driving into DC won't be that bad, since I'm going the opposite direction. But I have a feeling driving through DC may be a bit of a challenge. The concert is all the way out in Columbia, Maryland. Which isn't that bad in theory, but factor in the beltway of traffic, and things get a little hectic. I hope we make it there on time. I don't want to miss anything. Plus, we have actual seats. We're not on the lawn. I'm hoping our seats are decent, but I really have no idea!!!

YAY! I hope this day goes fast!!!

No comments: