Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow again.

We traveled down to c-ville for a wedding tasting, only to be snowed out. But you know, it's kind of nice. At least when it snows, it's still kind of bright. Everything looks fresh and clean, and even though you know you can't really get out and about in a car, it's kind of nice to slow down, take it easy, and give in to forced relaxation. I plan on holding on to that feeling for as long as I can, because it really doesn't come around too often these days.

Of course, this is a normal weekend, and I kind of wonder how we'll make it home if the snow keeps on coming down. There isn't going to be any kind of warm up, like usual. So I'm hoping we can get home, and that the roads WILL be plowed.

But until then, I'm going to catch up on some reading, tv watching, eating, and drinking. Ahh, winter, I love you sometimes.

No comments: