Thursday, February 01, 2007

long day into short night

It's been a long day. A long week really. I've been back and forth from Gettysburg so many times, and it's not about to get easier in the next few days. I'm moving.

Which is fine, it's all for the greater good. But I could have done without today. Mostly because of what is going on at work, which I won't really talk about right now. I need to just focus on other things than absorb the stupidity of people around me. It was a 2 and a 1/2 hour meeting today. I really was done in for. I was so tired, and so spent, I just couldn't even deal with it anymore. I really am emotionally drained from that meeting. I really hope that it will bring some valid solutions to the table. I think what's going to happen is that we're all going to be watched for the rest of the year. Every move we make will be documented. Who needs that in their life?

But in other news I did start moving, I think my apartment is going to be cozy. I even got to open a couple of boxes today. I had forgotten about some of the things I have. It was funny. There was even a tin I hadn't opened since I left New Mexico. It was filled with random pictures, magnets. I must have just dumped it all in there. How funny. Anyway, I think I feel good about this place. It's going to take time to find a place for everything to go.

Night..... need some early bed.

No comments: