Friday, June 15, 2007

Proof I might be crazy

So, I've been painting, but can't seem to find a true focus, and I feel like I'm kind of going backwards. I think that it's good that I'm at least doing something. However, I want to feel like I have a sense of direction. That might be a little telling too, since I feel like life doesn't have any particular direction either.

Oh well, here they are... a little bit of everything. Don't judge too harshly. And the first one isn't quite finished. That one is definitely proof that I'm a little crazy. Second one, I'm not sure is done. I may do more. Anywho..

































1 comment:

slinky said...

1 - is finished. don't do anything more to it. excellent.

2 - yeah, maybe fill in the empty spaces with more words, but an excellent start.

3 & 4 - i don't think three is as good as four. something about the color scheme. but four is excellent.