Friday, May 02, 2008

FRIDAY!

Pan for this weekend:

Tonight: The Kills @ the black cat...I'm sure I won't be the oldest one there, however, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be 15 years older than most of the people there...(all ages show, I think). Haven't been out in a super long time, I hope I can keep up. It will be nap time after school, for sure.

Saturday early afternoon (no hangover please): Not so fun-- Doc appointment (no alarms and no surprises, please). I hope I'm fine.
Saturday Afternoon: Parents coming for a visit (they haven't been to my apartment since last February -- of 2007, about damn time) . Hopefully a nice dinner in Old Town.
Saturday Evening: Relaxing, celebrating, going crazy...... or movie watching, looking on the bright side of life... we'll see....

Sunday: SLEEP AS LATE AS POSSIBLE
Sunday Afternoon: I say brunch and gym, outside possibly?
Sunday Evening: Movie, make dinner, go to bed early (I'll need it for sure)

All I know is that my weekends come and go so quickly, I am thankful that this one isn't packed. The week is stressful and rough, I just want the weekends to be filled with relaxing fun things...

Happy Friday !

No comments: