Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Predictions

1. I was right about the gas going up on Tuesday. $3.84 -- one cent off.
2. I didn't predict it, but I had a feeling that we'd be teaching on the units for the rest of the school year. Mostly because they just delivered desks down to Unit 1. The secretary also purchased an upgraded cart for me to use for all my art supplies. I'm happy about the art cart. It's easier to get things from it, and I don't have to pile things up on with xerox boxes. I'm not happy that I have to go to the units.
3. I can't think of any of the other predictions.

So I guess I will make some more!

- I predict that I will get everything done before I leave for The Bahamas tomorrow. I have loads of laundry to take care of, errands to run, flip flops to buy, things to pack.
- I predict that I will make it to the airport on time. It was originally a bit of a worry because our reservations are for early afternoon, and I was worried I wasn't going to be allowed to leave early. Now, I can. I know I'll make it.
- I predict the weather will be beautiful. Ok, I don't really get to predict that, the weather forecast looks pretty damn good though. And the water-- warm and inviting.
- I predict that I will not want to leave the islands. And 3 days at the beach will certainly not be enough time to relax how I want to.
- I predict J's sister will have her baby while we're gone. She's close, real close.

Ok, enough of that. I have to organize.

No comments: