Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ok, I'm convinced

I need to move out. Even though the space is nice, and I like the set up. It's just not working and it's just not worth the money I'm paying for it. So I'm going to start looking. It's not that I don't get along with them, it's all that other stuff. The dirty kitchen with ants every, the child slamming doors, and the dog not getting taken care of. It's just not worth my energy. Plus I need my own kitchen. I don't really know why I tried without one.

We'll see what happens. I'm looking at a place I used to live, and a few other places. The good thing about this is I have time. I'm not locked into anything because I don't have an official lease.. Which is a good thing.

Other then that, school continues to be more busy than I ever expected with a lot of expectations placed on seemingly perfect paperwork. I thought I was just a teacher, but now I'm an administrative assistant too. It seems to me like there is too much stuff for one person to do for their class. The goodness is, I have tomorrow and Friday without students. We do have parent conferences, but I think not too many every come. So that's fine.

Argh.. Now I have to get to an art meeting, to discuss what my expectations will be for that too.. Yeah, not only that but I have a commitment to what I teach, how I teach and a stupid PEP binder.... You don't even want to know what I have to do for that. And I have to sign up for a professional development something...

It is almost the weekend, and even though they go fast, I enjoy them, so I can't complain. So....I guess I won't. I'll just leave it at that.

Beautiful fall weather is here. It's sunny, very cool in the mornings, but warms up during the day, not hot anymore, or humid. This weekend looks great. I've missed a lot of falls....But now it's back to them..Hip Hip--- hurray!!!

Pictures will try to be added soon, because I did go to Alaska, I bet none of you believe me that I went.....

No comments: