Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm really liking...

- the paint colors in my house
- our new bedroom furniture
- the fancy wine rack
- that everyday we get closer to the direction we're going with the house
- that I can turn in my apartment keys today
- that she can cook now
- the new "TV on the Radio" tracks...although this new stuff is so listener friendly that they'll be HUGE!
- my new dust buster and rug cleaner
- the dishwasher and washer and dryer
- that I'll be able to have trick or treaters!!

There is a lot to like, probably more, but it's so darn early that I can't think of anything else. I'm really tired. Basically I cleaned all weekend. Believe me, it's a good thing. I can't even tell you how much grime I've cleaned off the kitchen, and how much more there still is to do in other rooms. I don't think we realized how bad it was when we walked through. I think we had naive eyes. I tell you one thing---- next time (whenever that is), I want a move in ready home. It doesn't have to be new! But it can't be like how this is.

Ahhhh, the joys of home ownership. We haven't even started on the outside yet.

No comments: