Friday, September 12, 2008

Tender loving...cleaning

So we went to the walk-through last night at our very-soon-to-be new place. And it needs some major cleaning. I was debating whether or not to hire someone to clean it, but we wouldn't be able to get anyone in there until Tuesday... So I think we're going to just use our own elbow grease to clean it all up. I'm not quite sure I'm ready to clean up other people's residue, but the sooner I can get that house to feel like my own, I'm all for it.

We're going to have to get a new range. But the fridge is decent, and although the dishwasher has a blue side, it works well, I think. All these things can change over time. Phew. It's a lot though.

We will take pictures tonight, though. Just remember they're going to be the "before" pictures. So no comments that will make me cry.

3 more hours until we're homeowners!

No comments: