Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Many things

My throat hurts, I hate allergies.

It needs to rain. The leaves are just just drying up and falling this year. No beautiful colors because we've had no rain. Not that the rain we may get will make a difference in those leaves, but the drought could end.

SO, this should make you laugh...I'm walking down the street from Old Town, I had to pass the workers who are working on the road.. And peep this.. I heard," That hair joint is like pow." I nearly lost it laughing. What did it mean? "I really like your headband." Yep, good thing I can understand the colloquial language around here. Too bad that everything that is an object is referred to as a "joint", but whatever...

Who the heck is sending me "Prevention Magazine"? I'm not old!

The weather around here is gorgeous, but I'm waiting for the smack down...While every bit of me is hoping for a mild winter, I am fearing the worst.

No new tv shows are impressing me at all. Maybe that's a good thing. I won't watch and I can cancel my cable and save $50 a month.

Must start running again....I've been a serious slacker.

An updated version of my exact apartment is for sale on Washington street. Only a mere $300,000...that just makes me sick thinking about it.

1 comment:

Jona said...

You caught me. I admit, it was me sending you all those Prevention magazines. Sorry.

Ha.