Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Some things..yet again

First, I miss my hair. That's right folks, I made the mistake of going to a place to get my hair trimmed. And what did she do? She chopped it! Don't get me wrong, I still have some length, but then she jacked it all up with some strange layers.... So, no more haircuts for another 6 months. Either it looks bad, or people didn't really notice, because no one except for one kid said something about my hair today. However, it is noticeably shorter.

Pictures to come soon.

Second. It's funny that I pass the place where police officers practice riding their motorcycles. They have to set up all these orange cones, and then weave in and out of them. Then they ride around in formation. hehehehe...

Third: "T" sent me this. It's pretty funny, and some of the comments are hilarious too.

http://gawker.com/news/escape-from-new-york/kansas-city-is-the-new-greenpoint-311864.php

Fourth: Bring forth the Friday! I can't wait to escape out of town!

No comments: