Thursday, October 04, 2007

Ok, I found 1

"Pushing Daisies"..it's a cute show. I will watch it until it ends...which will probably be after the first 6 episodes.

It's a new show about a guy who can bring things back to life. He has to touch them. Which means if he touches them again, they die. If he doesn't touch them within one minute, another person in the vicinity will die in exchange for the life that was reclaimed. Although, if he touches them again.. or they touch him, they will die...again.

So the premise. He brings to life his childhood sweetheart, only to know that they can never touch. --I know, tears. It's a quirky dramedy. Oh-- and the main character makes pies.

Anyway, not really watching Survivor....I watch about 1/2 of it and then switch channels, sorry "G".

Oh--- Hair is getting on my nerves, and darn long too. The special ed teacher pointed out to me that I still have well over 400 more days to go. Fight the power!

No comments: