Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Someone's gettin' schooled

Children's Story -Slick Rick
Mary Mary -Run-DMC
It Takes Two -Rob Base & DJ E-Z
I Left My Wallet in El Segundo -A Tribe Called Quest
Flava In Ya Ear (Greatest Hits Version) -Craig Mack, Rampage & The Notorious B.I.G.
The Rain -Missy Elliott
Breathe and Stop -Q-Tip
Ready Or Not - Fugees (Refugee Camp)
Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See -Busta Rhymes
So Fresh, So Clean -OutKast
You Got Me -The Roots & Erykah Badu
Sang Fézi - Wyclef Jean
Cut Chemist Suite - Ozomatli
Doo Wop (That Thing) -Lauryn Hill
The Seed (2.0) -The Roots & Cody Chestnutt
Kick, Push -Lupe Fiasco
Geto Heaven, Pt. 2 (Remix T.S.O.I.) -Common, D'Angelo & Macy Gray
In the Ghetto -Elvis Presley

Ok, I admit, I watched Vh-1 Hiphop Honors. It inspired me to make my own mix. So I did. It's the first one. I want to include more, but it's one CD, 18 songs fit. Can't find Skee Lo (I wish). Or else that would have made the cut. Otherwise, this stuff flows. Can you feel it???

No comments: