Monday, February 15, 2010

Get this--

No school tomorrow! I've had a great time, believe me, but I'm going a little crazy. I love the time off, I've done a lot of things that I've wanted to do, but enough is enough. How will we ever make this up? I'm sure we'll find out about it all tomorrow. Teachers are supposed to show up at 9:30 ish, and then we have a staff meeting. I'm half wondering if they're going to make us shovel some snow. Apparently it's still extremely dangerous for bus drivers/riders/walkers. So we're not even sure if school is actually going to happen on Wednesday.

This has been such an odd time, we seriously have never ever had anything like this happen before. It's cost our little district over $700,000 to clear snow. There is no budget for this, really, but apparently FEMA will pay us back. Humm...fema. anyway, I'm sure there will be something more interesting to report soon....other than the weather.

Anyway , what to do except enjoy the remaining hours of freedom. Hopefully I'll still have some summer vacation when all is said and done.

No comments: