Sunday, February 14, 2010

Internet Radio

Believe it or not, there are no good radio stations in the area. I don't know what it is. I mean, we have the 9:30 Club and the Black cat? Why can't we hang out to a radio station that actually would play musicians that show up at these venues. Argh.

Anyway, who needs it anyway, when you can scan the internet for other real radio stations. Like WNRN! Hello? This radio station is located in Charlottesville, VA. And I love it. They play music that I actually like.

Check them out--

http://www.wnrn.org/2010/02/wnrns-anti-valentines-show/

And tonight they have a special show for Valentine's day-- um, it's the anti-valentine's day themed music. AWESOME!

There's also some station in Pittsburgh that plays decent music, but I forget the station name.... ARgh! But it's public too!

Come on DC get it together!

happy heart day for those of you you enjoy it.

(I do, sometimes)

No comments: