Thursday, February 11, 2010

I think we're done.

The sun is out, let the melting begin. I think this will be the last of it, although Northern Virginia has been known to get a couple of hits with snow in March. I hope not though. I'm very much done with all this wintry weather.

We broke 180 year record. Most snow ever recorded, I think. It's been truly amazing, but at the same time, I can't wait to get out of the house, and go somewhere. I don't know where I'd be able to park, but still, I think it's time to get out of the house for a significant period of time.

The snow should melt away. It's supposed to be in the 30's, the sun is supposed to stay out. Those are the 2 things we need right about now.

We're already off from school tomorrow too. I think that will be the last one. I haven't been to school since last Tuesday! It's been nice, and I think one of the first projects I might do when we get back might be spring related.... Who knows?

I hope to post a few pictures soon! So you can see just how much we've gotten.

Stay warm out there my friends (although, some of you do not have to worry about that at all - you know who you are).

No comments: