Thursday, October 09, 2008

My week has ended

Yes, I decided to take a personal day. I have a total of 8. So I figured I would give myself a little fall break. We do have Monday off, and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to take an additional day that tags along with a holiday... but my principal said it was fine.

So today my prep time was filled with preparing for the sub. I think i left everything I was supposed to. Sometimes I don't even get a sub.... oh well. I'll be back on Tuesday, hopefully a little bit more refreshed and relaxed. I'm just way too tense lately.

I wish I could use my birthday gift sooner than later... I got a fabulous gift certificate to a fancy-schmancy spa in old town. Can hardly wait!!! I've never been to one before, never had a massage or a facial, or anything like that. I'm looking forward to a day of pampering... It's still a month away though... -sigh-

Ok- my weekend begins now... (which will eventually be filled with house work, but at least I can sleep in the WHOLE weekend)

No comments: