Monday, October 20, 2008

YES!

The tides really have turned this weekend, haven't they? And by that I mean.... Colin Powell. YES! I have more and more respect for him the more and more I learn about him, hear him speak, and see his actions. Finally, it took Colin Powell to say it.. in a very eloquent way, he basically said... No, Obama is not Muslim you idiots....and it shouldn't even matter.

Props, he may have even changed my dad's mind... (I really do...)

So I'm really happy about that. REALLY happy. If everyone goes and votes like they say they are, maybe Obama will win by a landslide.

Ahh, elections....this one certainly is exciting.

And BTW-- I picture Palin having some sort of conservative/crazy talk show on tv after the republicans lose... Maybe she could be on the outdoor channel, or have a food network show that revolves around how to make meals out of caribou or moose. I don't know, but I saw her momentary tv time on SNL this weekend, and I just keep thing about how she has no substance. None whatsoever. But it seems like she can read teleprompters very well. And that is key to talk shows.... Move over Sally Jesse Raphael.... time for some new glasses.

No comments: