Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happiness is my new couch!!

Yes! It's finally here! Happy Valentine's day to me!! I love the couch! It figures that I lived in a room full of green the first 4 months I got back to the US and now I have a green couch. Of course, nothing else is really green, but that's just fine with me.

So now I can hang some more stuff up and it will start feeling like a home instead of a place that I'm living in for the moment..... So happy, so excited.

In other news.... I got snubbed by my principal today. Big surprise. I was trying to be courteous to tell her a couple of things and she just blew me off...right in front of another teacher. I guess she was having a rough moment. She pretended like we didn't even exist. Just blew right past us, how professional.

Even if she hates my white-ass she should be professional. I don't hate... I regulate...word.

But back to my couch, I got lots of love for that joint. It's off the chain. For reals. I don't know why I just turned all gangsta.... work is rubbing off on me. Although my sister and I continue to claim that we're from the streets... ya heard?

No comments: