Friday, February 23, 2007

The Risotto makes it ok.

I think maybe plan B is now in order (if only I knew what that was). People left and right of me at work are throwing out harassment charges, personal issues, and all that. What about the students? People are acting like they're in ...oh.... I don't know 7th grade! And here I am again, Friday, exhausted from the week's events, and counting down the time I'm going to have to spend with all of these people. It's not everyone I work with, and it's mostly the disappointment I feel about all the situations that are occurring. Obviously the interview was a tell-tale sign of what was to come this year.

Ok- well, enough. I don't want to spend my off time thinking about it. But I do think it's time for me to pull out the comfort food... that's right... my all time favorite... Risotto..........ahhh, yum, warm goodness. And a nice HUGE glass of wine. That's an excellent start to the weekend.

No comments: