Sunday, February 11, 2007

Winter weather?

We might be getting some serious snow this week. I REALLY really hope so. While I'm not a huge fan of grey skies and slush, I do like the powdery stuff, and if it's supposed to be this cold, then why not snow? As usual, it could pass us by, the weather forecasters around here tend to shy away from a definite answer. But, I'm hopeful.

Oh jeez, I made the mistake of watching "Globetrekker". It's a public television show where people travel the world and show what each area has to offer. I think it would be my dream job. Anyway, even though this show focused on the coastal countries of Arabia, it made me want to visit. I don't think I'll ever lose the travel bug. I want to always explore and see as much as I can.

Ok, better dash off, must get ready for school tomorrow. Although, it may be a short week.

No comments: